Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Graduation Speech......

I have had some amazing years being part of district 67. I have learned so many different things like from learning my ABC’s to learning how to diagnose someone with a disease. When I think of graduation I think of our fourth grade ceremony just a lot more formal. But we are repeating a lot of the same steps like the diplomas we are getting are the certificates that we got in fourth grade. Graduation is just another stepping stone in our life but that doesn’t mean it’s over we still have a long way to go this is all just some preparation for what comes next. But something that I have got to admit is that 8th grade was probably the best year just because of what we all made of it. We were very close to our teachers because we joked around with them so much like in Mrs.Joyners class how one day someone told her to be quiet because they were on the phone with an uber driver and how we used to have the 3 stooges and randomly wasting class time to show us funny videos. And going to Mr.Carris is class and talking about who is going to get detention because they were late. Overall the entire 67 staff, our parents and anyone else that has joined the ride with us. We very much know that we may not be the easiest people to handle but you did a great job on being able to help through all of our learning. You all made us into the young adults we are today and thank you for all you have done we very much appreciate you.
Now to my fellow classmates we have had a ride a Golf. We have made many amazing memories here at district 67 from the times from being super stressed over all the test we had and all of the things we needed to do to graduate to just having fun and relaxing in class. I think we have made a good impact to our school and I feel like our stories will go on for years. But the chapter of our middle school has come to an end and the chapter to high school is just starting. I thank you all for making my year sat golf great. And I guarantee it will be like that in High School. So again thank you.

1 comment: