Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

3 people I would choose to spend a day with........

I would hang out with Mushu, Genie from Aladdin, and Selena. I have chosen these three people because Mushu is probably one of the funniest characters from a Disney movie and same thing with the Genie except I could be able to grant three wishes and Selena is probably my favorite Latin American singer. So what we would do is 1 go on a tour of downtown Chicago, after that we would either go to Navy Pier or go to winter wonder fest. Once we finish that we would come back to the suburbs and I would take them to Portilos because that's one of the best places to eat at. Then we would go to the movies and watch something very funny. And that would be out day. 
Image result for mushuImage result for genie aladdinImage result for selena

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you would be a good host. You would really show visitors some great features of the Chicago area.

    ReplyDelete